Buying a home lives somewhere between winning an academy award and being stranded in a jungle with nothing but a flashlight and a fly swatter.
On the one hand, for many people buying their home is a part of a dream that they’ve had for most of their life. Before they even have the key’s, they’re planning dinner parties, nursery colors, and man caves. On the other hand, home buying can be expensive, tedious, and frustrating. You can’t plan for your future house because you’re losing sleep wondering “will my offer be accepted, what if I miss out, and what can I really afford.”
When you choose me to be your Realtor it is my job to be your rock. A steadfast source of knowledge, action, and hospitality. A consultant who helps keep your dreams alive while also helping you navigate around potential pitfalls.
When looking for a home with me there are few things you can expect:
- We will laugh, get to know each other, and most importantly make sure you are fully familiar with and equipped to handle the buying journey
- We will make sure you are working with a lender that you feel comfortable with
- We will establish what are must-haves vs nice-to-haves for your future home
- If you want, we can schedule a get-to-know the market trip where we’ll see the range of types of homes that are available and fit your criteria
- We will be connected whether by call, email, or text
- We will write offers that are reasonable, smart, and attractive
- We will waste no time on scheduling inspections and responding to counter offers
- We will coordinate your move and address change over
- We will celebrate your new home